Why This Product?
Neem is a highly therapeutic herb rich in antioxidants and powerful plant compounds used in Ayurveda for its purifying processes. Neem holds a huge amount of biologically active components, which class it as an effective anti-viral and anti-bacterial plant.
Why Fushi Herbs?
- Freshly ground by hand in our London workshop
- Encapsulated by hand within 3 days of being ground to ensure freshness
- Naturally sun or air dried ingredients, preserving nutrients & quality
- 100% powdered pure herb and nothing else
- Sustainable packaging - glass bottle with aluminium lid
- Certified Organic by the Soil Association
Full Ingredients List
60 capsules. 340mg of herb per capsule. Neem Leaf Organic (Azadirachta Indica) Origin: India Made from freshly ground herb from this season’s harvest. Capsulated in our workshop within 1 hour after being ground. Certified Organic by The UK Soil Association. Licence No: DA22368. EU Organic Certified GB-ORG-05 EU/non-EU agriculture. Capsule shell made from - Hydroxypropylmethyl cellulose. No added: Wheat, lactose, preservatives, artificial colours or flavours, yeast. Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.